Ads Top

"As a long time fan of the series I don't hate Pokèmon go but..."


I've played Pokèmon since, to be honest I don't remember but I remember playing blue and loving it ever since, I've played all titles except for fire red and soul silver, I've invested 999:59 into X and Y and became involved in the competetive scene. I can name all the Pokèmon and I have caught them all but I have not been enthusiastic about Pokèmon Go.The concept is cool, it's a fun game I'm not going to lie but there is one problem I have with the game and it is some of the people who play it. I am not going to hate on people, start flaming but I want to get this off my chest.Throughout secondary school (12 - 16) I was mocked, judged, bullied for being a fan of Pokèmon and bringing my DS to school to battle my friends but I never gave up hope with the series. What irritates me are the people who judged me for playing Pokèmon are now playing Pokèmon Go because it's free, it's popular and acting like they've always enjoyed the series. I'm happy for the game bringing attention to the series but jesus christ do not act like you love Pokèmon just because it is the cool thing right now. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2a7Ul8x
"As a long time fan of the series I don't hate Pokèmon go but..." "As a long time fan of the series I don't hate Pokèmon go but..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.