Ads Top

"Is buying 9 incubators worth it?"


#PokemonGO: After reading that Pokémon hatched have higher IVs than Pokémon caught, I thought it would give a legitimate reason to use real world money to buy as many incubators as can be used, in order to hatch all eggs you get asap. Is it a better strategy to grind by walking than by catching?EDIT: So I went ahead and bought 8 incubators (read the comments thankfully didn't make that mistake) and started hatching everything I had. Got rid of almost all my eggs and as of right now only have 1 2km left. I realized that every egg I've gotten after that has been 5km, I'm level 18 so idk if this affects what kind of eggs I get. But so far I've found that it has been worth it. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2a4jGMY
"Is buying 9 incubators worth it?" "Is buying 9 incubators worth it?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.