Ads Top

"Pokemon GO players - please test out my new app, and catch some rare Pokemon in the process!"


#PokemonGO: Hi all, die-hard Pokemon fan here. I'm in love with Pokemon GO but hate how I have to constantly have it open to know if any rare Pokemon are nearby, since Pokemon GO drains so much battery. So I made an app that will send me notifications when the Pokemon I'm looking for are nearby! You can check it out here: http://ift.tt/2atujhe doesn't require any login info or anything so its really easy to set up. Hope this app is useful to other aspiring Pokemon masters! Please let me know if you hit any bugs or have any feature ideas! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2amEfXd
"Pokemon GO players - please test out my new app, and catch some rare Pokemon in the process!" "Pokemon GO players - please test out my new app, and catch some rare Pokemon in the process!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.