Ads Top

"Am I the only one who's more pissed off about the horrible catch rate than about Niantic removing the steps?"


#PokemonGO: I can understand why Niantic removed the tracking since it was buggy but c'mon the catch rate is so bad. Now I have to waste 3-4 pokeballs for under 100 Pidgey. This is clearly Niantic wanting people to buy pokeballs. And I live in the suburbs where there isn't many pokestops so this is breaking the game for me. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2aKDLwO
"Am I the only one who's more pissed off about the horrible catch rate than about Niantic removing the steps?" "Am I the only one who's more pissed off about the horrible catch rate than about Niantic removing the steps?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.