Ads Top

"Anecdotal: Has anyone else noticed a sudden increase in second evolution spawns"


#PokemonGO: This is completely anecdotal and more than likely just chance, BUT, this morning I've had the app open as I work at my desk. Every 15 minutes or so I'm seeing pokemon pop up on the radar that I have never seen at any regularity. There was a Vaporeon, followed by Cloyster, Seadra, Golbat, and Beedrill, each one after another, in quick succession. I do work on a university campus which has a high spawn rate already, but we generally only get 1-2 "rare" pokemon a day.I'm going to keep an eye out for the rest of the day, but is anyone else noticing this? Maybe with the new update Niantic is taking onboard feedback about low spawn rates. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2byjerb
"Anecdotal: Has anyone else noticed a sudden increase in second evolution spawns" "Anecdotal: Has anyone else noticed a sudden increase in second evolution spawns" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.