Ads Top

"GPS more buggy after update, just me or everyone?"


#PokemonGO: So im at work and thers 4-5 spawns here every hour so i usually just have pokemon go running on my phone (while its in the charger). And today my GPS has been very bugged, ive "walked" over 2km while just sitting at my desk..not complaining, also sometimes i get an occasional pokestop/pokemon from "the trip"This happening to everyone now?Map shows my character running around the bulding, everything from 10m->1KM away (aprox) sometimes it runs 500m up a road, then 1000m down another road b4 running back to work, giving me KM's.. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ac1dSS
"GPS more buggy after update, just me or everyone?" "GPS more buggy after update, just me or everyone?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.