Ads Top

"I'm level 38 but still can't solo Alakazam. What am I doing wrong?"


#PokemonGO: I've been dying to solo Alakazam but failed in 3 previous attempts, so after maxing out my Zcizor and Pinsir to level 39.5 and powering my Houndooms to level 37, I decided to try again. This is the team I've been building for Mewtwo, so I figured if I could solo Alakazam with it, I'll do well against Mewtwo and get more premier balls.The raid boss Alakazam had Psycho Cut and Future Sight. I used the following two lineups:First team:3460 CP Tyranitar Bite/Stone Edge3003 CP Gyarados Bite/Crunch2414 CP Houndoom Snarl/Foul Play2355 CP Houndoom Snarl/Foul Play2701 CO Zcizor Fury Cutter/X-Scissor2700 CP Pinsir Bug Bite/X-ScissorSecond team:3460 CP Tyranitar Bite/Stone Edge2414 CP Houndoom Snarl/Foul Play2355 CP Houndoom Snarl/Foul Play2701 CO Zcizor Fury Cutter/X-Scissor2700 CP Pinsir Bug Bite/X-Scissor2389 CP Tyranitar Bite/CrunchThe first lineup wasn't even close, I didn't even get Alakazam's health bar to red. The second lineup came close a couple of times, but still ran out of time. I tried twice with the first lineup and four times with the second lineup, then the raid expired.Do I just need more Tyranitars? Will I be able to do it with the second team once the second Tyranitar is above level 30? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2fIf5ov
"I'm level 38 but still can't solo Alakazam. What am I doing wrong?" "I'm level 38 but still can't solo Alakazam. What am I doing wrong?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.