Ads Top

"I've gotten plenty of bad raid drop rolls, but this one is definitely not okay."


#PokemonGO: http://ift.tt/2yAQpq0 Revives from this one raid in the afternoon. How could anyone at Niantic think that this is okay? The potions add insult to injury since their addition is when raid rewards started to suck since they do not simply offset the number of revives given, but instead further dilute the rewards of anything worthwhile. Why is there not a limit on revive AND potion bundles given? I'm sure I'm not the only one mainly doing these for the rewards like rare candies, TMs, and golden razz berries, so getting none of these is a serious slap in the face. I mean, why should I spend money to take down a raid boss once I have one of them if the rewards supplementing the victory are junk I can get from spinning several regular pokestops and gyms for free? The loss of 5-10% of battery life from one raid within 3 minutes certainly doesn't make them enticing either.A simple tweak to guarantee that one "bundle" of these aforementioned exclusive items will be rewarded would convince me to spend money on passes instead of just relying on the one (or two if held from the previous day) free pass given daily and I'm sure that there are others that feel similarly.Edit: Grammar and formatting. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2fK9EWc
"I've gotten plenty of bad raid drop rolls, but this one is definitely not okay." "I've gotten plenty of bad raid drop rolls, but this one is definitely not okay." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.