Ads Top

"Where are the 2K eggs?"


#PokemonGO: I have gotten 1 2K egg total in 2 1/2 days, and I have hatching 4-5 eggs at a time to try and get some of these "special eggs."I would think if you advertise an event as Stardust & Special 2K eggs, then they would be popping out of stops at a decent rate, but 2Ks seem to be even rarer than before.I'm only getting 5 & 10K eggs. I couldn't even throw an egg in my Infinity Incubator last nite because I only had 10Ks not Incubating until I hatched a couple more and got a 5K. And after it hatches I will only have 10Ks again if I don't get a 2/5K to replace it.Maybe I'm just having bad luck, but they really should have increased getting 2K eggs. At least I've got some 10Ks and not just 5Ks like normal (now if I can please finally hatch some Dratinis that I never get). via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ymGIKC
"Where are the 2K eggs?" "Where are the 2K eggs?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.