Ads Top

"Has anyone else noticed a decrease in the amount of Revives given out by Pokestops after the fainting update?"


#PokemonGO: Like most of us, prior to the fainting update, where even in training and defending gyms you will have your pokemon faint rather than survive at 1 HP, I kept a relatively low stock of Revives, never needing them much. Post-update, I sought to increase my stock of Revives, and after having expended those that I kept in reserve from fighting high-level gyms, I've been trying to rebuild my stock. However, as it stands, while I used to get Revives very frequently from Stops, lately I've been getting one revive in approximately twenty spins. A fair portion of my Pokemon are currently fainted and cannot be revived as a result, at least until I get more revives.Anyone else experiencing this? I would not have made a note of this had I not been almost a week out of Revives. I've gotten less than ten from stops in that time. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2bKbyoL
"Has anyone else noticed a decrease in the amount of Revives given out by Pokestops after the fainting update?" "Has anyone else noticed a decrease in the amount of Revives given out by Pokestops after the fainting update?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:31 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.