Ads Top

"Buddy Candy Daily Limit - Tested"


#PokemonGO: There is a daily Buddy Candy distance limit of 40.0 km. Tested with 5km pokes.Switching to a new buddy does NOT avoid this limit in 0.41.4.After digging around here, the information on daily Buddy Candy limits was.. limited and often conflicting. All popular PoGO sites don't even acknowledge a limit existing.I biked 60km on the beach today (because that's how I roll). I put my first 40km on Snorlax and received my 8 candy. I switched to Lapras for two bouts of 5.0km and both times the distance reset and no candy was awarded. The particular Lapras in question is now currently listed as 0.1 buddy distance walked. Previously, it was believed that swapping buddies would reset the limit. This was either false or changed in 0.41.4. In total 50km of my 60km ride was registered. 40km was rewarded for buddy candy. I considered swapping to a different Snorlax to see if that would have worked but if an entirely different type of candy doesn't reset the limit, I am more than doubtful.Not surprised no one else tested this. Who the heck bikes 60km at 10.5 km/h. ;) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2dZLHNa
"Buddy Candy Daily Limit - Tested" "Buddy Candy Daily Limit - Tested" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:25 Rating: 5

2 comments

  1. Thanks buddy, you helped me out,I was trying to know if there is a limit for daily buddy candies, because today I biked nearly 50 km because of Rock event 4x candies, With my chansey I got 35 candies, but after that it's stop doping candies and following zero walking progress,I thought it could be game problem but now I found the reason thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe there is a limit on candy from hatched eggs as well.
    I wonder if it is connected or independent of this

    ReplyDelete

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.