Ads Top

"Has anyone noticed an uptick in the number of uncommon pokemon (relative to your location) spawning randomly where they don't usually spawn (like your house, route to/from work, etc.)?"


#PokemonGO: BTW I'm not talking about the nest changes last night, though I'm wondering if the following was also done...Also for context, I'm a level 20 who has a moderately healthy pokedex I guess.So I know this is anecdotal right now but that's why I'm asking. I've been playing for a month now, living in the same place, and taking the same route to and from work Mon-Fri.You get used to the pokemon you see in these everyday situations, with maybe an unseen popping up maybe once or twice a week or so.Today has been different though - on the way to work I had 3 unseen pokemon in a spot that never has anything surprising or unusual, then closer to work the same thing happen with 2 unseen showing up - all in my nearby list at the same time.On the way home from work I had a total of 4 unseen and 4 very uncommon pokemon (that I happen to have already) for my area show up at various points. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2bCY2SW
"Has anyone noticed an uptick in the number of uncommon pokemon (relative to your location) spawning randomly where they don't usually spawn (like your house, route to/from work, etc.)?" "Has anyone noticed an uptick in the number of uncommon pokemon (relative to your location) spawning randomly where they don't usually spawn (like your house, route to/from work, etc.)?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.