Ads Top

"It's not the greatest, but it made a little boy very happy today 😊"


#PokemonGO: I met with a friend today who has a little 5 year old boy. His ex-wife forbid PoGo for the little guy, and she has him most of the time.While hanging out, I had PoGo open on my phone. The boy asked me very politely if that's PoGo. I said yes and told him he can play it, if he wants.He was so happy that I let him run around the park with my phone trying to catch pokemon. He didn't know what to do at first, but he learned very quickly.After awhile, I heard him say to himself: he looks funny. I instantly knew what it was. I turned around and told him it was a very special one that you can only catch in Europe, I have never seen one before, and he (the boy) is the lucky little guy that bought him to us.He asked if I wanted to catch him myself. I told him he should catch him, since he found him. I can't believe how happy he got.When they departed, the little boy was beaming. Sure, I didn't get to catch my first Mr. Mime, and sure, he isn't very good; but he sure did make a little boy's day. It was great!My first Mr. Mime: http://ift.tt/2bNayiu via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2bC9xKf
"It's not the greatest, but it made a little boy very happy today 😊" "It's not the greatest, but it made a little boy very happy today 😊" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.