Ads Top

"My Rival of my area turned out to be my mom in disguise."


#PokemonGO: I told my mom about Pogo and she said that was nice but not her cup of tea. So I assumed she left it at that. 3 weeks go by and a certain player took down the gyms I owned every single day. I sort of began a rivalry with this player, going back and fourth with gyms, never seeing them in person the entire 3 weeks of playing but having turf wars on a daily basis. Then yesterday I walked past my mom who was sitting on the couch and got a glance over her shoulder at what was on her phone. It was pokemon go, she was level 25, and had the exact same username as the Mystic player I was fighting at the gyms for the last 3 weeks. GG Mom.Edit: minor text fixes. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2aymQIo
"My Rival of my area turned out to be my mom in disguise." "My Rival of my area turned out to be my mom in disguise." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.