Ads Top

"Observation on receiving eggs"


#PokemonGO: Apologies for any posting mistakes (I'm new here), or if this has been mentioned before - I've searched through, but couldn't see any topics on this.I know we already know that you do not receive eggs if your item bag is full, but I also think you won't receive any eggs if your Pokémon bag is full.I've been storing Pidgeys for a mass-evolve, but I've been putting it off and my Pokémon bag has therefore been full. After hatching my fourth bloody Magmar from a 10k egg yesterday morning, I started walking round Pokéstops to collect more eggs.Fast-forward to this morning and, very frustratingly, I hadn't received a single egg. So, after taking over a few gyms and collecting my coins, I decided to upgrade my Pokémon storage so I could catch more Pokémon (and continue to put off evolving anything).This, to my surprise, resulted in me receiving 3 eggs in a row from Pokéstops.Obviously, if your item storage is full, you receive a message when you spin a Pokéstop, telling you that you won't receive any items - as you do for Pokémon when you try to catch one and your Pokémon storage is full. This, however (if correct), doesn't give you any message at all, and like me, you could be walking around, frustrated and confused as to why you are not receiving any eggs.Edit: I know that eggs are counted towards Pokémon storage, not items; however, it would be easy for someone to assume that an egg was an item because you cannot receive them if your item storage is full. That aside, I wasn't arguing with the logic of not being able to receive eggs if your Pokémon storage is full, because clearly, that makes sense. I just thought it would be useful information for anybody that hadn't considered it, or hadn't run into the problem yet, as you do not get a notification in-game. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2b3vXqN
"Observation on receiving eggs" "Observation on receiving eggs" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.