Ads Top

"Optimal way to get the best Dragonite?"


#PokemonGO: Hello guys, so I've been saving Dratini candies for quite a lot of time... and I think it's finally time to get a badass Dragonite.I was planning to evolve this 91% perfect Dratini:DratiniBut just few minutes ago I caught this 98% Dragonair right on my bed... unluckily its CP are terribly low:DragonairSo, now I really have no idea about how to proceed... Which one would you evolve, and why?I've been trying to do a couple of counts, but I don't think I've been able to figure the solution... honestly I think the 91% Dratini would be able to give me a stronger Dragonite right now, while the Dragonair might be able to provide me with a better one in the long run. But I suppose I would require a massive amount of candies.I also tried to take in consideration move sets (waste 100 candies for a Dragonite with terrible CP and moves is a real nightmare)... and I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.I'm level 24 and have never powered up a Pokemon since day one, so I'm pretty concerned by the amount of dusts it would require to max CP the Dragonair... So I hope someone would be able to help me figure this.Thanks in advance :) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2badNTG
"Optimal way to get the best Dragonite?" "Optimal way to get the best Dragonite?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.