Ads Top

"What Pokemon have you maxed/taken to Lv. 30+?"


#PokemonGO: As we all know, Stardust is a pretty tight resource in this game, meaning that you have to make decisions about which Pokemon to prioritize. I'm curious about what decisions people are making in light of this resource crunch. What level are you, and Pokemon are all of you maxing out, or at least taking to Lv. 30, and why?I'm level 28, and here's what I have maxed:Snorlax (A15/D10/S7) - Lick/Hyper Beam: My primary attacker. I chose this one because of the moveset, and because of the loss of a few stamina IVs doesn't really matter on Snorlax.Arcanine (A14/D0/S13) - Fire Fang/Flamethrower: Growlithes are really hard to get here outside of nests, and my hatched one didn't get good moves, so I took this one to max instead. Since Arcanine has balanced defense stats, the loss of defense IVs isn't that bad.Exeggutor (A11/D13/S15) - Confusion/Solar Beam: My primary Vaporeon counter.Gyarados (A15/D13/S13) - Dragon Breath/Dragon Pulse: My primary Dragonite counter aside from Lapras.Poliwrath (A12/D15/S15) - Bubble/Hydro Pump: One of my main gym defenders.I'm also sitting on a Lv. 26.5 Lapras with A14/D14/S7 and Frost Breath/Blizzard, but I can't get enough candies to max it out. My next plans are to take a Wigglytuff with Pound/Play Rough to max, and then I might do an Omastar with Water Gun/Rock Slide. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2buF0RT
"What Pokemon have you maxed/taken to Lv. 30+?" "What Pokemon have you maxed/taken to Lv. 30+?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.