Ads Top

"Who else is having more fun following this sub than actually playing the game at point?"


#PokemonGO: As it becomes more and more apparent that it's about to hit the fan in a big way, I think the next few days are going to yield huge developments. Whether Niantic's hand is forced and they finally tell us something, or they collapse under the sheer pressure of this whole thing, I plan on watching closely.Edit: I can't believe how much this blew up. I'm a long-time lurker who just thought it might be fun to create an account and share my thoughts on the state of affairs. Needless to say, I feel quite welcome.Edit 2, for clarification: Still love the game. It's just hard to be fully engrossed when it may or may not be headed in a questionable direction (ex: decreased catch rate with no acknowledgement).Edit 3: Thanks for the gold! Four hours later, I'm realizing I left a word out of the title. If only I knew someone who was an expert in minor text fixes... via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2aIpvn4
"Who else is having more fun following this sub than actually playing the game at point?" "Who else is having more fun following this sub than actually playing the game at point?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:29 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.