Ads Top

"Cops called on me..."


#PokemonGO: Absolutely disgusted with the world we live in today. I was casually sitting at pokestops in my car around 7AM in the morning before going to my girlfriends place to pick her up. Two other kids, probably around the age of 8 were there (Im 19) sitting extremely far away from my car. Noticing that they were younger, I had absolutely no interest in talking to them until they started talking to me about pokemon, so we said a few words back and fourth.Next time I know, some mid-aged women pulls into the parking lot, scares the shit out of the kids asking them if they know me, telling them not to talk to strangers and scares them off. Then shes starts yelling at me, calling me a pedophile without letting me explain what we were talking about. Even after explaining she still said it doesn't matter and calls me a pedophile. At this point I didn't take lightly to this and of course I started to defend myself and got overly worked up and angry. The day goes on, eventually forgetting about it. About 6 hours later I get a phone call from the police. They had went to my house and made my mother think I got into a car accident and died. Luckily I knew the officer that called me and explained my side. He agreed that all this was nonsense and laughed at the lady who called.People are absolutely patheticTL;DR - Kids started asking me about which team I was on, some lady accused me of being a pedophile and called the cops on me. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2dfeWFy
"Cops called on me..." "Cops called on me..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.