Ads Top

"[Discussion] Sigh, I'm struggling here. I'm getting to that place where I am getting bored yet I still love the game. Care to share your feelings?"


#PokemonGO: So I feel like people are just jumping off the game left and right where i am. I work in San Diego, CA and there is an area where all the gym locations were prime spots for worthy battles. Everyday it would be fun because they changed hands all the time.Now, its like I'm the only Valor in the area because I see nothing but level 10 mystic gyms. Not to mention the common spawns.More love to those suburban/rural folk - I don't know how you do it.Apologies, had to complain. It doesn't help that the new tracker still has yet to be widely released. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2dGXX3p
"[Discussion] Sigh, I'm struggling here. I'm getting to that place where I am getting bored yet I still love the game. Care to share your feelings?" "[Discussion] Sigh, I'm struggling here. I'm getting to that place where I am getting bored yet I still love the game. Care to share your feelings?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.