Ads Top

"Gentle, cheat-free location nudge?"


#PokemonGO: So, there is a gym directly outside my apartment. Tantalizingly close. But it isn't actually playable unless I stand on the sidewalk outside my building... about a step and a half's distance on the map, but 5 flights of stairs distance in reality. The gym is so close that it does become playable for odd moments every once in a while when my GPS is being strange, but never for more than a few seconds.Is there any way to lovingly and respectfully nudge my phone's idea of its location by just a few meters? I've tried turning off the wifi to loosen up the GPS accuracy, but it only seems to put me further in the opposite direction. I don't want to risk any GPS spoofing for such a tiny distance, and I was wondering if there might be a simpler solution. All I've managed to come up with so far is "phone+stick+window," but I'm having a hell of a time finding anyone selling the 10 foot long fingers required to complete the project. It's an iPhone, if this makes a difference. Thanks! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2coT9yM
"Gentle, cheat-free location nudge?" "Gentle, cheat-free location nudge?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.