Ads Top

"Getting kicked out of a gym battle due to being out of range is annoying."


#PokemonGO: I live in an apartment and a gym is across the street. 95% of the time I can access it from my apartment since the gym also reaches across the street, but every once in a while the GPS will go out of range and say that the gym is too far away when I'm really not. It's even worse when I'm in the middle of a battle and I get kicked out. I hope they come up with some improvements, such as letting you finish your battle of you are still within a reasonable range but blocking other gyms so that you don't abuse the feature. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2c0I4CN
"Getting kicked out of a gym battle due to being out of range is annoying." "Getting kicked out of a gym battle due to being out of range is annoying." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.