Ads Top

"I hope we get more skin tone options for SV, only "4" options, with 2 that barely look different isn't enough :/"


Ik not many people care for customization in pokemon games, but regardless I hope we get more options for our customization. It's always been weird to me how limited the initial character selection is in pokemon games, specially when they have other npcs with different skin tones than the ones available (Shauna, Kukui, Leon etc.). Normally I choose the tan/brown skin option bc it's the most similar to my skin, but it's not as accurate as it could be, especially since, like I said, there are other characters that have skin tones more similar to mine. Again ik this isn't anything game changing for most, but I like feeling like my character is me and it would help to have more accurate customization.Another thing I find weird is gender limited customization. Things like dresses, skirts, hairstyles, and some face/make up options are limited to only the girl character, the longest boy hairstyle is like the shortest girl hairstyle (which again, it's weird since characters like Leon or Piers have long hair). Also I find it kinda ironic they didn't give the boy character skirt options in Sword and shield, even tho it's based on the UK and Scotland has kilts, in either case I don't think I'd use the skirts but it would be nice to have the option.In any case, I hope SV gives us more varied customization, ik pokemon isn't a customization game and that it's not the main focus of the game, but if you're gonna give us the option at least do it right 😭😭.(Also, through the trailers we've gotten, we've seen some more variety in the customization with more diverse hairs and such, and I really appreciate it :D) via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/Pp38Ujf
"I hope we get more skin tone options for SV, only "4" options, with 2 that barely look different isn't enough :/" "I hope we get more skin tone options for SV, only "4" options, with 2 that barely look different isn't enough :/" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.