Ads Top

"The tragedy of the hacked Slaking army."


So there was a period between the release of X and Y and the anti-hack update to X and Y where hacked pokemon could be used by people if the battle is outside of battlespot, so people would invite you to battles over the internet just to destroy you with hacked mons. Also during this time, completely unrelated to the first point, i HATED the "simi" series of pokemon. The elemental monkeys from Black and White. But one day, that all changedI received an invite from somebody online to battle. being dumber than I am now, and having never done a wifi battle before, I accepted foolishly. (this was a random person by the way, not a friend or an acquaintance) There team seemed silly to me when i saw it. could you believe it? SIX SLAKINGS! What a nimrod, right? So i send out my first mon (a breloom) and protect, knowing that slaking couldn't do anything the next turn. Little did i know, these were no ordinary slakings. Before i could set up my substitute, the slaking uses return on me, killing the breloom instantly (it didn't have a sash, since it was the sub-punch toxic heal set) the next mon i sent out was scizor. Scizor being a steel type, I figured it could at least take on hit, and maybe do some damage with knock off. Unbeknownst to me, however, the slaking's new ability was huge power, and the slaking KO'd my scizor in one hit. I thought i was finished. One by one the slakings executed my pokemon, after breloom and scizor, i lost my salamence, my gastrodon, and my magmortar. I had only one mon left, my least favorite mon on my team, who i picked only because it was the first mon i saw after picking all of my favorite. A simisage...I sent him out, fully expecting to be killed. "theres no chance" I thought to myself "slaking is fast, powerful, probably choice banded, and my only mon left blows harder than a rotom fan" but then it happened. I clicked my move, and watched. Unbeknownst to me, simisage manages to outspeed slaking by one point. Just enough. I watched focus blast hit the slaking, and take him out. My eyes widened and i clung hard to my 3DS. How could this be? how could one of my least favorite pokemon beat such a powerful cheater? Surely it's a fluke, i thought. And then it happened again. And again. And again. One by one, my completely legal simisage did to his team exactly what his huge power slaking did to mine. 6 focus blasts, six hits, six KO's. And it is for that reason that simisage is now one of my favorite pokemon.TL;DR legal simisage kills entire team of huge power slakings by itself, ensuring it a spot in my personal hall of fame via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2EfurLz
"The tragedy of the hacked Slaking army." "The tragedy of the hacked Slaking army." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.