Ads Top

"Had a hilarious moment in the car today."


#PokemonGO: Some backstory: my mom plays Pokemon go with my little siblings. She's awesome and knows a lot about Pokemon for a 45 year old lady. She started carpooling with her friends recently so we had to drive a second grader home today.This kid is a pathological liar. My mom said he lied every day she's driven him home so far. We booted up Pokemon go on our way home today and started talking about it. My little brother asked this kid if he had a Primeape. He said yes, which I was a little skeptical about, but I figured it could very well be true. My little brother was amazed and kept asking this kid about which Pokemon he has. The lying kid continued on to say he has a Nidoking, Nidoqueen and Gyarados. At this point me and my mom exchanged amused glances at this kids lies. He claimed he was level 27 and was close to beating the game. Apparently at level 30 you win the game and get a chance to catch the mystical Crystaline, a legendary Crystal/Flying type.My mom, being awesome and hilarious, decided to mess around with the lying kid. She asked him if he had a Turtwig. "Yes." Do you have a Pupion? (Made up). "Yes. I already told you, I'm level 27." Do you have a Ballsackion? "Yes."I couldn't help but have a laughing fit in front of the kid at that point. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2cb0p0e
"Had a hilarious moment in the car today." "Had a hilarious moment in the car today." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:54 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.