Ads Top

"If someone catches the same Dratini I do and evolves it to a Dragonite with Steel Wing and Hyper Beam, will mine have the same moves?"


#PokemonGO: I'm sorry if this is an asked question.I have a 98% Dratini I wish to evolve but after seeing someone else from local Facebook group evolve his one to Dragonite, (Weight, Height and IV are identical so it must be the same one) it had Steel Wing and Hyper Beam. However, I am specifically trying to get one with Steel Wing and Dragon Pulse.Will my Dratini receive the same moves as his Dragonite?Or will the moves be randomised ie giving me a one in 6 chance of getting the right moves?Thanks.Edit: And the answer is no! I successfully evolved my own one and it got STEEL WING and DRAGON PULSE! It is my first Dragonite even though I'm level 27 and after all this time grinding, it has paid off. Thank you for your responses everyone. Picture of the end result: http://ift.tt/2caiads via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2cd3iwI
"If someone catches the same Dratini I do and evolves it to a Dragonite with Steel Wing and Hyper Beam, will mine have the same moves?" "If someone catches the same Dratini I do and evolves it to a Dragonite with Steel Wing and Hyper Beam, will mine have the same moves?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.