Ads Top

"Is anyone else sitting on a huge pile of stardust that has hardly been touched with the idea of splurging once you level high enough? What's your endgame?"


#PokemonGO: I'm still grinding my way to lvl 26,which is probably low compared to a lot of the folks in this sub, and so far the only dust I've used was for a good snorlax hatch and a particularly stout vaporeon to use for holding gyms. Originally I planned to save the dust until I hit max level but lately the cold hard reality of exponential xp increases per level has me thinking that getting to 50 might take a year... I don't really have a problem with not leveling up my big guns since my only real goals are collecting low barrier evolve mons to use on lucky egg sessions. Do mon levels max out at a certain point or do they track all the way to max trainer level? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2bPSVlQ
"Is anyone else sitting on a huge pile of stardust that has hardly been touched with the idea of splurging once you level high enough? What's your endgame?" "Is anyone else sitting on a huge pile of stardust that has hardly been touched with the idea of splurging once you level high enough? What's your endgame?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.