Ads Top

"Is it just me or did Great ball drops got nerfed recently?"


#PokemonGO: I have two pokestops in the place I work, spin them about 30 times a day and then I catch some Pokemon on my way back home. For catching I use mostly Razz + Great ball combo because I've had such abundance of Great balls that I would have to otherwise throw them out to make room for occasional Ultra balls.A few days ago I've noticed I have sudden lack of Great balls in my inventory despite the fact I have never chaned my routine. I paid close attention to Great ball drop rate and it seems to me I am now getting only 1x GB per 8 stops visited, on average. I feel it used to be much more than that.This may be applicable to Ultra balls too, but I use them very rarely, so it's hard to tell.What do you guys think? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2cnBR4U
"Is it just me or did Great ball drops got nerfed recently?" "Is it just me or did Great ball drops got nerfed recently?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.