Ads Top

"I've become so used to training a gym with an attacker at half the CP of the defender that the CP difference between a 15/15/15 and a 0/0/0 is laughable."


#PokemonGO: It occurred to me today that I spend all this time looking for attackers and defenders with great IVs, and yet on a regular basis I'm taking down 1500 CP Pokemon at friendly gyms with my 700's, rather than my 3000's. What a joke! After all this training I feel like I'd have no problem taking down a team of ten 100%perfect-IV defenders with my top six attackers at 0/0/0. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2doFRSQ
"I've become so used to training a gym with an attacker at half the CP of the defender that the CP difference between a 15/15/15 and a 0/0/0 is laughable." "I've become so used to training a gym with an attacker at half the CP of the defender that the CP difference between a 15/15/15 and a 0/0/0 is laughable." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.