Ads Top

"[Photo] The one that got away"


#PokemonGO: Some days ago I finaly picked up a 10km egg (my first one since easter.) Yesterday I hatched it and I got a freaking Chansey with 28 candies! Now I have enough to evolve it and finaly get my own Blissey, only the IVs on my hatched Chansey was are terrible. I decide to wait it out in hopes of a better Chansey. I hardly believe it as a chansey pops up on the nearby-list and I rush to that stop. Almost 1000 CP and I really start getting my hopes up for it having 90< IVs. I feed it a Razz Berry, throw my Ultraball and I even get in an excellent throw! Then it flees and breaks my heart.http://ift.tt/2quWrnn: didn't link my damn photo. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2r4cmvO
"[Photo] The one that got away" "[Photo] The one that got away" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.