Ads Top

"Massive Blue Arena Bug Is Breaking The Game"


#PokemonGO: Currently and in Facebook people say since yesterday every blue arena is crashing Pokemon GO App when you try to enter them. When you touch the arena it loads and the arena flashes blue/white. Then it freezes and you have to close the PoGo app.It looks like there is no solution to it now and every arena I can see from my home is blue including high frequency areas. This means blue can't be defeated but they can also not enter their own gym to push or put pokemon in. I think they can put their pokemon in while it is neutral/white but then they can't enter them themselvesAny more reports?tl;dr: blue arena are causing the PoGo app to freeze if you try to enter them/ touch them.edit: It looks like this here. Taken from this threadedit2: I have tested them again. 2 out of 6 blue arenas is still working normally aka I can enter two of them.the working arena 1 is blue, is level 3 and has Hypno, Exeggutor and Exeggutor. (from low to high)the working arena 2 is blue, is level 3 and has Hypno, Arcanine and Vaporeon.edit3: observing the other 4 broken blue gymsarena 3 is blue, level 3, top pokemon is Hypnoarena 4 is blue, level 3, top pokemon is Venomotharena 5 is blue, level 3, top pokemon is Arcaninearena 6 is blue, level 3, top pokemon is Vaporeoniirc I can't see the other pokemon unless I can enter them, so I can't provide more informatio here.edit4: Here we have the bug in full action. Added Pic1 and Pic2credits to /u/wotkinsedit5 I risked it and used a pc emulator to check if it is hardware related to my phone. No the pc emulator has the same problem. It freezes on PC aswellAnd it is NOT the Grimer bug. My phone has no issue with Grimer, I have Grimer and can see it like every pokemon via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ciyWsy
"Massive Blue Arena Bug Is Breaking The Game" "Massive Blue Arena Bug Is Breaking The Game" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.