Ads Top

"Photographing pokemon for easter eggs"


#PokemonGO: I know there was a thread about this before but it didn't seem to get updated alot, so I thought I'd make a quick post to inform about my progress and save people the trouble of having to find out for themselves.I've been a supporter of the Ditto-theories that photographing 132 pokemon ingame might unlock Ditto spawning. I'm currently at 133 unique wild encounters photographed and haven't experienced anything odd or unique happening yet.I am going to keep going until I reach 142 unique wild encounters photographed, and make a gallery out of it so proof is coming. For now you will have to take my word for it as I have other priorities in life as well, and don't have the time to sit around uploading the pictures yet.The pokemon I still need to photograph either because I forgot(denoted by (f) in the list) during my first encounter or because I haven't encountered them yet are: Charizard, Ivysaur (f), Marowak (f), Arbok (f), Machamp, Muk, Chansey, Flareon & Omastar (f). via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2c9ifA1
"Photographing pokemon for easter eggs" "Photographing pokemon for easter eggs" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.