Ads Top

"Can someone explain to me how everyone is able to get so many rare Pokemon?"


#PokemonGO: To be fair, I'm not a high-level trainer, just barely hitting level 20. But I don't understand where these Pokemon are coming from so frequently. I live in a large city, with a lot of Pokestops, and what seems like healthy spawn rates. However, I've never encountered a Snorlax, Lapras, Dratini, etc.Looking at the sightings + nest map, there's very few in my area, yet I'm surrounded by them in the gyms around me.I also see talk on here of people with multiple high-IV Laprases, Dragonites, etc., meaning they've had to catch quite a few. But I've never even seen one.Can someone explain to me what I'm missing with this? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2cQMYiR
"Can someone explain to me how everyone is able to get so many rare Pokemon?" "Can someone explain to me how everyone is able to get so many rare Pokemon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.