Ads Top

"Something awulf happened to a fellow player, and the community got together."


#PokemonGO: So, recently something really awful happened in my country. A fellow player got mugged and murdered while playing Pokemon Go. It was a huge shock to players from all teams in my country.Here's a link for the news article in SpanishEven though this guy was Team Instinct, the Team Valor group from my city decided to do a small homage to him on the biggest gathering point for players in the city. We live a good couple hundred kilometers from where this happened, but we felt it was the right thing.The whole comunity got together and made something really cool for a guy that got his life cut short. It was really heart touching.Sorry for the potato quality, it says: "May Instinct follow you in your new life" Removed name just in case.We might me rival teams, but this time we are one.*to Mods: If I broke any rule, I'll gladly take this down. Dunno if I can post this here, but I made sure I didn't break any rules :)* via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2c0jaEX
"Something awulf happened to a fellow player, and the community got together." "Something awulf happened to a fellow player, and the community got together." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.