Ads Top

"[suggestion] Allow us to change the time when reporting a sighting."


#PokemonGO: Sometimes when I report a sighted poke, I don't do it right away, or opening the website and logging in takes me a bit of time, So the timestamp of when I caught the Pokemon isn't accurate. If I could change the time in the end of the report it'll lead to much accurate results. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2bTMhJV
"[suggestion] Allow us to change the time when reporting a sighting." "[suggestion] Allow us to change the time when reporting a sighting." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.