Ads Top

"The 4 Apps I run while playing Pokemon Go"


#PokemonGO: Keep Screen On! (Free) - Pressing this widget on my home screen makes it so my phone can't go to sleep. So I won't lose GPS signalBattery GO ($0.99) - This is an overlay app that creates a little lock icon. When pressed The screen will turn off but everything will still function (kind of like Battery Saver but don't need to flip phone upside down). Works great with Keep Screen On! Edit: Battery Go Helper is a much better version and same price ($0.99). Thanks comment section!DigiHud Speedometer (Free) - An overlay speedometer that I use when riding my bike and playing Pokemon Go. A great way to make sure I'm going 6 mph or less and very accurate.GoIV (Free) - An app that scans the screen on Pokemon menus to check IVs. Can be found at r/GoIVAll 4 sychronize perfectly and makes the experience so much better!Edit: Android phones only via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2bMS8xK
"The 4 Apps I run while playing Pokemon Go" "The 4 Apps I run while playing Pokemon Go" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.