Ads Top

"Bubblestrat works half the time with the same pair...?"


#PokemonGO: Getting water types around here is super rare, so I've been working with a CP51 Horsea / CP45 Oddish combo. It works 100% of the time, never needs a potion, and gets me 566 prestige. Today I found a CP10 Polywag with Bubble and powered it up once to be CP19. I used a CP12 Diglett with Scratch and got 791 prestiege without taking any damage. Not bad. But the second try my Diglett was killed and I had to revive it. This happens half of the time and I can't figure out what I'm doing differently each time. I'm just tapping attack at a brisk pace and I don't see how anything can change... via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2dBieGw
"Bubblestrat works half the time with the same pair...?" "Bubblestrat works half the time with the same pair...?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.