Ads Top

"How to Save Revives in Gym Battles - Set Your Lineup Backwards After the First Attacker"


#PokemonGO: TL:DR Set your lineup for attacking in the order of 1, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 so that when you switch out your pokemon, they won't be the next to die if your main attacker faints. Switch before fainting in this order and you shouldn't have to use a revive after a battle.EDIT: A few people talked about starting with a tank and then switching right away. This is different. My experience was that after a Pokemon faints, the computer will bring in the next available non-fainted mon starting at the top-left down to the bottom right and not the last used attacker. Therefore I put my extra tank (Lapras) in the top-middle spot as my 6th Pokemon. This method makes it so you don't have to take any unnecessary damage.After my family was out of town for the weekend, and I had a bag full of potions and revives, I decided to take down the tallest gym in town. I discovered a new to me strategy after getting frustrated about missing dodges because of my old phone (Moto X 2013). I would lose more than one Pokemon because it would bring out an almost fainted pokemon that was sitting in my second position. This lead me to this method of setting my lineup that allowed me to save revives, and make use of my stronger potions.If you set your lineup in the following order, you will have less pokemon die because of a missed dodge. 1,6,5,4,3,2It should look something like this http://ift.tt/2dTgh8b set this order as an example to take out the following pokemon Lapras, Lapras, Snorlax, Arcanine, Flareon, Vaporeon, and Exeggutor.I'm sure that many of you had already discovered it, but I couldn't find it discussed on any of the boards here. I thought I'd share it to helpI know some of you will actually want your pokemon to faint because of the amount of health revives and max revives can give you, but if you want to maximize those hyper and max potions for anything other than Chansey and Snorlax, this should be useful via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2eBUjHO
"How to Save Revives in Gym Battles - Set Your Lineup Backwards After the First Attacker" "How to Save Revives in Gym Battles - Set Your Lineup Backwards After the First Attacker" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.