Ads Top

"I can handle the app crashing every minute, but the Gym error bug is painful - Is there a way to reduce the chance of it happening?"


#PokemonGO: I am talking about the bug where you go to attack/train in a gym and as soon as the first battle is about to start, you get an error that kicks you back to the gym page.I have found that going and training at a different gym seems to clear things up. Logging out and logging back in again doesn't seem to help where I thought it did previously.It killed me yesterday when I spent a good amount of time grinding away getting a gym from level 9 to almost level 10 to do my best to contribute to the stagnation problem. But I had the gym up to over 49000 prestige, 1 battle away from getting it all the way to level 10 and opening up a spot for myself when all of a sudden the gym glitches out and I am no longer able to train there at all.The crash bugs I can live with but this one hit me right in the feelings. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2dknZol
"I can handle the app crashing every minute, but the Gym error bug is painful - Is there a way to reduce the chance of it happening?" "I can handle the app crashing every minute, but the Gym error bug is painful - Is there a way to reduce the chance of it happening?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.