Ads Top

"I visited the "Pokemon beach" I saw on the news. It is legit."


#PokemonGO: I saw a link to a news article on this subreddit about a beach in The Hague, Netherlands. Its called Kijkduin and as soon as I got off the train at Haag Centraal my uber driver guessed what we were there for.I'm an american, I've been traveling in Europe for a few weeks and my goal was to get a Mr. Mime. I've found other cities like Venice Italy and Munich, Germany to be great spots for Pokemon and easily got enough magikarp to evolve. I got about 4-5 new Pokemon including Mr. Mime leading up to arriving in the beach city I saw on the news.Here is an article for reference :http://ift.tt/2dNEV7j had a hard time finding screen shots from this spot so it was a risk to spend $18 euro for a round trip ticket on the train plus an uber drive but when I got there I quickly realized it was worth it. I came unprepared. I didn't have enough pokeballs. I didn't realize how bitter cold the Netherlands beach would be. I didn't bring more than one extra battery pack.I was only there about three hours and spend a lot of time in the little shops and eating some very strange food. If you plan to visit, just know that we did not find it to be very tourist friendly as no one spoke English. That being said if you can get here, you should.Onto the screenshots:Kijkduin beach Pokemon go screenshots http://ift.tt/2d5XWED via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2dNEVnQ
"I visited the "Pokemon beach" I saw on the news. It is legit." "I visited the "Pokemon beach" I saw on the news. It is legit." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.