Ads Top

"I'm an extremely rural player and as of yesterday there's now more spawns near me!?"


#PokemonGO: By extremely rural I mean I live on a farm. There is one spawn opposite the road from me. If there's a Pokémon on the nearby list, it's 100% always in this one place.Well yesterday I load up the game. Two Pokémon on my nearby list?? unheard of up to now. Since I've been playing there's only ever been 1 nearby Pokémon on my list when I'm in my house.But sure enough, there are now two spawn points across the road from my house. This is definitely a new thing for me. I've been playing since the game was released in the UK and it's only happened in the last day or so.Has anyone else experienced this? it's great! I just didn't expect it at all :) via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2evnIjl
"I'm an extremely rural player and as of yesterday there's now more spawns near me!?" "I'm an extremely rural player and as of yesterday there's now more spawns near me!?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.