Ads Top

"Magmar with "bad" moveset showed me how to deal with Lapras"


#PokemonGO: Hello fellow trainers, I had awakening yesterday which I want to share with you.I cought Magmar few days ago: CP 1467, lvl 25, around 40% IV and with shitty moveset Karate Chop/Flamethrower, something usually transferred to professor ASAP.Now normally, when I see Lapras in gym I always use 1800+ Flareon (my best fire mon), but this time, just for lulz, I selected mentioned Magmar first. This Magmar destroyed Lapras with ease, and much faster than Flareon. It barelly went down to half HP even if Lapras was around 2K CP.Karate Chop is really fast and deals super effective vs Ice type (I did not know that), and, even if Magmar doesn't do STAB, it really destroys Lapras because it is so nimble (you can dodge everything because of really fast animation).Now, my shitty Magmar is my first choice when I see Lapras in gym, and relatively low CP enables for easy gym boost if there is friendly Lapras inside. I only wish it had a Fire Blast instead of Flamethrower :)TLDR: don't throw away Magmar with Karate Chop, it bitch slaps the Lapras back to Santa!edti: grammar (sorry for bad englando they usually say)edit2 : added TLDR via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2eY4wMs
"Magmar with "bad" moveset showed me how to deal with Lapras" "Magmar with "bad" moveset showed me how to deal with Lapras" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:28 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.