Ads Top

"My Lost Account Is Working Again! It Got Rolled Back Two Days"


#PokemonGO: I’m a level 40 instinct trainer with 76 million experience who has been playing since July 2016.I left Kansas City Wednesday morning for my brother’s bachelor party in New Orleans. My game was working fine until yesterday afternoon when it was running slow. I restarted it, and got the “Failed to get game data from the server” message on the loading screen. Reinstalling seemed to work, until I tried to log back in. My friends couldn’t open my gifts, and it quickly became apparent that I was facing the same dreaded problem plaguing a lot of players recently. I sent a ticket to Niantic support on their website, but I’m not sure it went through.I tried logging in numerous times throughout the evening and the next morning, but got the same “Failed to get game data from the server” message. I checked my email several times, but there was no response from Niantic.I tried once again a few hours ago, and it worked! My game had been rolled back two days to when we were still driving down to New Orleans, all Pokémon, experience, style changes, etc. from those two days gone, but everything working just fine otherwise!This is a good sign for those thinking their accounts were straight up deleted. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2CxB2RZ
"My Lost Account Is Working Again! It Got Rolled Back Two Days" "My Lost Account Is Working Again! It Got Rolled Back Two Days" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.