Ads Top

"Recent curve ball inconsistency?"


#PokemonGO: The game hasn't been recognizing my curve balls as curve balls recently, so I haven't been getting the bonus. I haven't changed the way I throw curve balls and for a while after the update about a month or so ago I would get my curve ball bonuses 100% of the time. Anybody else experience any changes to the game accurately recognizing and giving credit for curve balls? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2dgyQWb
"Recent curve ball inconsistency?" "Recent curve ball inconsistency?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.