Ads Top

"Request: manually input time of capture for sighting reports"


#PokemonGO: I love contributing to the research, but it is frustrating to switch in and out of my apps to catch, report, go back to catch more, report that one, etc. I now know my hunting grounds and which spawn points are which, keep it organized. I want to mass publish my sightings at a resting point (not interrupting my walk or my catching) and manually adjust the capture time to assist with tracking sightings accurately (I will be heavily aided by the journal). Is this a feasible option in the sighting function? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2dGzjyb
"Request: manually input time of capture for sighting reports" "Request: manually input time of capture for sighting reports" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:25 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.