Ads Top

"So I got frisked from police playing PoGo late last night......"


#PokemonGO: So as my crew and I were taking over a gym at a Union City Safeway, this dude with his dog "frolics" by. It was strange , but not so crazy for this city to find someone on something. As we finished taking over the gym, I drove in the direction of the guy, but his dog was standing in the parking lot, and he was about 100 ft (30m) away, standing next to a police car, pointing at my car. I don't even leave the parking lot until 2 SUV chaser cars are up on me blaring their lights. (This safeway is right next to the police station) They don't even come to the car. They tell me to turn of the car several times, and not to make any sudden movements and to put my arms over the steering wheel. They then tell me to slowly get out and stand up. Here's where it gets funny - I'm actually a paraplegic... As I get up they ask if I'm okay, and I tell them my disability, and you can pretty much hear it in their voice that they fucked up. They have me walk backwards into the light towards their cruiser, where I get cuffed, pushed up on against the car, thoroughly frisked, and put in the back of the car. After some time, it turns out the dude from the beginning of the story was drugged out and said, "The guy in the black prius threatened me and was pointing a gun at me". When in reality I was only strengthening the name of team Mystic. On a side note I also found out that my drivers license was revoked in 2013, because my insurance didn't tell the DMV that I was in an accident............why.......TL;DR Be careful of the people around you when you play PoGo late night in a semi-urban area. But at the same time, don't be afraid if the police swarm you, chances are, you'll be a-okay. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2ee9Sps
"So I got frisked from police playing PoGo late last night......" "So I got frisked from police playing PoGo late last night......" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:14 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.