Ads Top

"What are your top ten seen? (Curious about degree of biome impact vs. typical rarity)"


#PokemonGO: In a recent thread I wrote about the number of Dragonite I've seen, due to my area being strong with Clefairy. This made me curious about what my top seen Pokemon are, and to what degree the overall rarity of Pokemon "wins out" over boosts from a biome. If a biome does not have a strong enough difference then it is less worthwhile to investigate biomes in general and to travel to them.So, my top ten:8.6% Pidgey7.8% Drowzee7.5% Zubat5.8% Magikarp5.1% Weedle3.6% Clefairy3.5% Spearow2.9% Psyduck2.9% Rattata2.3% Poliwag (Actually it was Pidgeotto but that is due to evolutions.)Total Seen: 8554Total Caught: 7698While the most common Pokemon are well represented, there are also standouts like Drowzee & Clefairy, and then Magikarp, Psyduck and Poliwag because my game play has been a mix of the hills of North Vancouver and the waterfront of North Vancouver and downtown Vancouver.Edit: Thought I would add my total Seen/Caught, as some others have. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2cZukKr
"What are your top ten seen? (Curious about degree of biome impact vs. typical rarity)" "What are your top ten seen? (Curious about degree of biome impact vs. typical rarity)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.