Ads Top

"So I watched a cheater in action tonight."


#PokemonGO: I like to play for the "white team" when I've already claimed my gym reward for the day and leave gyms empty to give others a chance to enter previously high level gyms. Tonight I watched a single car pull up to a gym I knocked down and decided to just watch their strategy. They started using bubblestrat and got the gym up to a level 10 after about half an hour. Within minutes all of the gym slots were filled with new members, several were variations on the same user name. There was nobody else around, just 2 people in a car and nobody else for blocks. I followed the car and watched them do the same thing at the next gym. Am I missing something, or is this really just 2 people with multiple accounts? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2dTRiyz
"So I watched a cheater in action tonight." "So I watched a cheater in action tonight." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.