Ads Top

"[Complaint] Pokemon Go is now blocking Blackberry users"


#PokemonGO: I woke up this morning to find Pokemon Go had stopped working on my phone. I tried everything: restarting my phone, log out and back in, I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. No matter what I do the game says "Unable to authenticate. Please try again." or "Unable to connect to server"I asked my boyfriend to try opening the game to see if it was an issue with the local Pokemon servers, but he's able to connect just fine.I have a Blackberry Priv, an Android phone with a slide out keyboard. My phone is practically new, I bought it two months ago specifically to play Pokemon Go because my old phone would crash all the time. I've never rooted my phone or installed any tracker apps.Being unable to connect has been confirmed by several other Blackberry users in this thread: http://ift.tt/2dSoV4L please. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2e2leO1
"[Complaint] Pokemon Go is now blocking Blackberry users" "[Complaint] Pokemon Go is now blocking Blackberry users" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.