Ads Top

"Some people are taking this game too seriously.."


#PokemonGO: So, last night I was walking around playing pokemon go, and I noticed that one mystic level 10 gym is being battled nearby (and it happened to be in path where I was heading at the time) (I'm mystic as well for the reference). Soon I saw that gym has dropped to level 9 and when I came near, I saw 2 guys in Valor shirts playing (they were probably ones that took level of the gym down). Since I had time I decided to try to bring back prestiege of that gym back to level 10 and put in my own pokemon. It just happened that I was able to boost up prestige of gym faster that they could knock it down. Once I grinded back to level 10, I placed my pokemon and was about to be on my way when those 2 guys started to be very hostile and started physically threatening me because I took "their gym". I managed to walk my way out of it before they became physical, but seriously, attacking someone over pokemon gym? (to make things worse, there were at least 6 more gyms of various levels and various teams in 1km radius) via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2d2kjKS
"Some people are taking this game too seriously.." "Some people are taking this game too seriously.." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.